Any of the information we collect may be used and disclosed in furtherance of our business which may include (without limitation) the following uses and disclosures:
1. To personalize our users’ experience
2. To improve our website or products
3. To improve customer service and provide customer support
4. To promote use of our services. For example, if you submit your personal information to us when you visit our Site and don’t sign up for any of our services or buy any products or services, we may send you an email asking whether you want to sign up. And if you use any of our services, or have bought products and/or services from us, and we think you might benefit from using another service or Item we offer, we may send you an email telling you about it.
5. To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we may send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
7. To enforce compliance with our Terms of Service and applicable law. This may include developing tools and algorithms that help us prevent violations.
8. To protect the rights and safety of our users and third parties, as well as our own.
9. To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders, compliance and regulatory laws, and valid subpoenas.
10. To provide information to representatives and advisors, like legal counsel and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
11. To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
12. To support and improve the services we offer. This includes adding features that evaluate your interests or preferences.
13. To communicate with you about your account for informational or promotional reasons.
14. To transfer your information in the event that we sell, merge, consolidate or are acquired by a third party.
15. To send you informational and promotional content.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties our user’s personally identifiable information but in some cases, we are obligated to share this information with our infrastructure providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release user information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site’s policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Notwithstanding the foregoing, non-personally identifiable user information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
To the extent that you can link from our site to a third party site, you agree and understand that these third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability to you for the content and activities of these linked sites. Use of these linked sites are at your sole reasonable discretion.