1. Acceptable Use Policy. This Acceptable Use Policy is a supplement to the Terms of Service governing the use of our Site or any hosted services (paid or unpaid) provided by us to you (collectively, the "Network”).
2. Technical Requirements. You understand that you must obtain access to the Internet (or other some other network approved by us) and procure the systems specified in agreement with us at its own cost and expense to access and use the Network;
3. Access/Transmissions. You are responsible for all information, data, text, messages, transactions or other materials that you post or otherwise transmit via the Network. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and account and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your login or account.
4. Acceptable Conduct/Law. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable international, federal, state and local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You agree also to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the United States and the countries in which you and other users of the Network reside and (without limiting the generality of the foregoing) will not use the Network for any illegal activity. By accepting these Terms of Service, you agree not to post information or materials that:
a) are false, inaccurate or misleading;
b) infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
c) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination and false advertising);
d) are libelous, threatening or harassing;
e) are obscene or contain any kind of pornography;
f) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
g) might create liability for us or might cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Partners;
h) interfere with the ability of others to use and experience the Network as intended by us;
i) impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including, without limitation, impersonating one or more of our employees, contractors or consultants, or that of any of our partners;
j) link to or include descriptions of goods or services that: (i) are prohibited under this Agreement; (ii) you do not have a right to link to or represent; or (iii) is not approved by us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree and understand that in the event that you submit email addresses or website links in any content you upload or post, these may not be immediately available to other users until we allow such posts to be available generally, it being understood that we may automatically strip such content from your submissions;
k) attempts to obscure, circumvent, avoid, interfere or bypass any technological mechanisms we have in place to filter unwanted or unauthorized content (e.g. intentionally misspelling words that are objectionable to avoid automated screening for obscene content);
l) contain any content that you do not have the right to make available under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information and confidential information learned under a non-disclosure agreement);
m) instigates or encourages others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person or living thing in contravention of law;
n) harasses in any manner or form (including without limitation using abusive, obscene, racist, or offensive language) anyone using the Site or associated with us (e.g. without limitation, our employees, Partners, affiliates, contractors, consultants, suppliers etc.), regardless of how such abuse is conducted or delivered, including without limitation, via e-mail, chat, or by use of any other communication mechanism or vector;
o) use or cause to use the Network or any component thereof by causing our content to be framed in a web-browser or otherwise access the site in a manner that would misrepresent our content as content of another party, including you;
p) copy any part of the content on the Network for use on another Site unless authorized by us, including, without limitation, content provided by our users such as reviews, comments, complaints, testimonials, suggestions etc.;
q) use the Network or any of our services to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization other than those authorized by us, and
r) use the Network in any unlawful manner or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Network, any of its components; (d) use the Network or any of its components to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users or subscribers to our services by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications; (e) upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or (f) falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree and understand that we do not and cannot review all communications and materials posted or created by users accessing the Network or any of its components and we are not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that if we chose to provide you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the Network, we are acting only as a conduit for such distribution and we are expressly not under any obligation to scrutinize information posted to the Network. Nor are we liable for any activity or content any user (including you) posts to the Network, but we will endeavor to uphold the Acceptable Use Policy herein for all users if we are notified of any violation thereof. You further agree and understand that we reserve the sole and exclusive right to block, remove, delete, amend or modify in any way we see fit, any communications or materials posted that we have determined to be in contravention of this Acceptable Use Policy.
5. Denial of Access. You agree and understand that we, at our sole discretion, may prevent access to the Network by any individual, including you, if we believe that the individual poses a threat of any kind to the Network, our personnel or any other individual, or to any component of the Network. We may also terminate your or any other user’s access to the Network for any reason at any time, including, without limitation, termination for the occurrence of any or all of the following events:
i. failure to pay in a timely manner any and all fees owed to us or our partners
iii. Termination of the Terms of Service for any reason; or
You further acknowledge and agree that termination or denial of access for any reason shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement and that we shall have no liability to you or any third party for termination, interruption of service or denial of access to our Network.
6. General Practices. You acknowledge that we may, but are not obligated to, establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Network, including but not limited to the maximum size of any files that may be received or the maximum disk space that will be allotted on the Network to data. You agree and understand that we have no responsibility or liability for your deletion of data or failure to store any data and other communications or other content maintained in or transmitted to or via the Network. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, at our sole discretion, with or without notice to you.